Anesthetic (Lidocaine Hydrochloride Benzocaine)
What is Anesthetic?
What diseases and conditions are treated by Anesthetic?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Anesthetic include:
... More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of Anesthetic?
The active ingredients in Anesthetic include:
What class of drug is Anesthetic?
Anesthetic belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Anesthetic Information Guide
Anesthetic is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Anesthetic include:
... More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Anesthetic
- Pain Disorders: Pain Disorders is a general category of disorders that cause chronic pain. Some examples include Arthritic pain, Chronic Back Pain
... More on Pain Disorders »
- Heart Rhythm Disorders: Heart rhythm disorders, also called arrhythmias, are a disorder of the heartís normal beat cycle. Examples of heart rhythm symptoms
... More on Heart Rhythm Disorders »
- Palpitations: Palpitations are the feeling of very strong or irregular heartbeats in the chest. They are a form of arrhythmia. Causes
... More on Palpitations »
- Heart Disorders: Heart disorders include many different types of diseases of the heart. Heart disease often refers to coronary heart disease, although
... More on Heart Disorders »
- Pain: Pain is a very common symptom that can affect almost any region of the body. Common types of pain include
... More on Pain »
- Pulse rhythm symptoms: Pulse rhythm symptoms are where the pulse has an unusual pattern. It may be faster (tachycardia), slower (bradycardia), an irregular
... More on Pulse rhythm symptoms »
- Pain relief: Pain relief is a very broad class of drugs to relieve or suppress pain. They range from simple over-the
... More on Pain relief »
- Analgesics: Analgesics are the general class of medications that reduce pain. This includes the various over-the-counter medications for minor pains
... More on Analgesics »
- Local Anesthetic: Local Anesthetic is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Local Anesthetic »
- Amide Local Anesthetic: Amide Local Anesthetic is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Amide Local Anesthetic »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.