What are the active ingredients of BabyBIG?
The active ingredients in BabyBIG include:
- Human Botulinum Neurotoxin A/B Immune Globulin
What class of drug is BabyBIG?
BabyBIG belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
BabyBIG Information Guide
BabyBIG is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Human Immunoglobulin G.
Product Formulation Information: BabyBIG
- Human Immunoglobulin G: Human Immunoglobulin G is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Human Immunoglobulin G »
- Passively Acquired Immunity: Passively Acquired Immunity is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Passively Acquired Immunity »
- Bacterial Neurotoxin Neutralization: Bacterial Neurotoxin Neutralization is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Bacterial Neurotoxin Neutralization »
- Antitoxins: Antitoxins is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Antitoxins »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.