What are the active ingredients of Bacitracin?
The active ingredients in Bacitracin include:
What class of drug is Bacitracin?
Bacitracin belongs to the class of drugs:
- Decreased Cell Wall Synthesis & Repair
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bacitracin Injection by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
- Bacitracin Injection by Sagent Pharmaceuticals
- Bacitracin Injection by APP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Bacitracin Ointment by Rebel Distributors Corp
- Bacitracin Ointment by Fera Pharmaceuticals
- Bacitracin Ointment by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Bacitracin Ointment by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Bacitracin Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bacitracin include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Bacitracin calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Bacitracin. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Infant dose
- Preparation of Solutions
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Bacitracin?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Nephrotoxic reactions
- Other reactions
Product Formulation Information: Bacitracin
- Eye Disorders: Eye disorders can involve vision disorders or physical problems with the eye. Eye disorders may also be called “Ophthalmic Disorders
... More on Eye Disorders »
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis is an eye inflammation or infection, affecting the conjunctiva of the eye. The main types are viral conjunctivitis and
... More on Conjunctivitis »
- Cornea: The cornea is the clear outer covering of the eyeball. The cornea protects the eye from many external agents. It
... More on Cornea »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.