What are the active ingredients of Bayberry Pollen?
The active ingredients in Bayberry Pollen include:
- Morella Cerifera Pollen
What class of drug is Bayberry Pollen?
Bayberry Pollen belongs to the class of drugs:
- Non-Standardized Pollen Allergenic Extract
- Increased Histamine Release
- Cell-mediated Immunity
- Increased IgG Production
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bayberry Pollen Injection by Antigen Laboratories, Inc.
- Bayberry Pollen Injection by Allergy Laboratories, Inc.
Bayberry Pollen Information Guide
Bayberry Pollen is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Non-Standardized Pollen Allergenic Extract.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bayberry Pollen include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Bayberry Pollen
- Pollen Allergies: Pollen allergies are an allergic reaction to small grains of pollen that are carried in the air from various plants
... More on Pollen Allergies »
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Respiratory Allergies: Respiratory allergies are allergies affecting the respiratory system, which is the airways from the nose down to the lungs. Common
... More on Respiratory Allergies »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Allergic Disorders: Allergic disorders are diseases where the body reacts to an allergen. Disease related to the allergic system include not only
... More on Allergic Disorders »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
- Watery eyes: Watery eyes are the result of excessive tear production (epiphora), poor eye drainage, or both. This may lead to an
... More on Watery eyes »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.