BenzePrO (Benzoyl Peroxide)
What is BenzePrO?
BenzePrO short contact foam (9.8% benzoyl peroxide aerosol) is used to treat acne. BenzePrO short contact foam (9.8% benzoyl peroxide aerosol) is applied to the affected area, and works for acne vulgaris that is considered to be mild
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by BenzePrO?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by BenzePrO include:More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of BenzePrO?
The active ingredients in BenzePrO include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
BenzePrO Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to BenzePrO include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: BenzePrO
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Pimples: Pimples are a small skin lump that is well-known as part of acne (acne vulgaris), which is common in
... More on Pimples »
- Blackheads: A blackhead is a type of pimple that may occur with acne, usually in teenagers with puberty. It has the
... More on Blackheads »
- Cyst: A cyst is a small fluid-filled sac under the skin inside the body. A cyst differs from an abscess
... More on Cyst »
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl Peroxide is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Benzoyl Peroxide »
- Topical treatment: Topical treatment refers to a form of treatment that is applied topically, which means to the skin (or to the
... More on Topical treatment »
- Chest: The chest is the area of the body in the upper frontal abdomen. Chest symptoms include chest pain, chest tightness
... More on Chest »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.