Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base
What conditions and diseases is Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base include:
... More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base for use in particular situations such as the following:
- General -
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility -
- Teratogenic Effects
- Pregnancy Category C -
- Nursing Mothers -
- Pediatric Use -
... More Precautions »
Product Formulation Information: Benzoyl Peroxide aqueous base
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Pimples: Pimples are a small skin lump that is well-known as part of acne (acne vulgaris), which is common in
... More on Pimples »
- Blackheads: A blackhead is a type of pimple that may occur with acne, usually in teenagers with puberty. It has the
... More on Blackheads »
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl Peroxide is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Benzoyl Peroxide »
- Topical treatment: Topical treatment refers to a form of treatment that is applied topically, which means to the skin (or to the
... More on Topical treatment »
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are a class of drugs that is mainly known for their use against bacterial infections, although they can also
... More on Antibiotics »
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an active ingredient of a number of drugs and medications
... More on Sulfur »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.