What conditions and diseases is Betamethasone Clotrimazole used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Betamethasone Clotrimazole include:
What class of drug?
Betamethasone Clotrimazole belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Betamethasone Clotrimazole Information Guide
Betamethasone Clotrimazole is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Betamethasone Clotrimazole include:
... More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Betamethasone Clotrimazole
- Fungal Infection: Fungal infections are caused by small organisms called fungi (plural) or fungus (singular). They often infect the skin or other
... More on Fungal Infection »
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Infection: Infection refers to the body reacting to a microbe or pathogen. It is somewhat distinct from “inflammation” but there is
... More on Infection »
- Betamethasone: Betamethasone is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Betamethasone »
- Clotrimazole: Clotrimazole is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Clotrimazole »
- Antifungals: Antifungal medications are used against fungal infections. This compares to other general classes of medications that act against bacteria (antibiotics)
... More on Antifungals »
- Azole Antifungal: Azole Antifungal is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Azole Antifungal »
- Azoles: Azoles is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Azoles »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.