Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented
What conditions and diseases is Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented include:
... More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Betamethasone Dipropionate Augmented
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Pruritic manifestations: Pruritic manifestations refer to itch (pruritus) that is a manifestation (effect) of some other drug or disease. Various drugs have
... More on Pruritic manifestations »
- Dermatoses: Dermatoses is the plural of dermatosis, which refers to a skin disorder such as skin inflammation (dermatitis) or skin infection
... More on Dermatoses »
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general medical term referring to any inflammation of the skin. Diagnosis and treatment usually requires a more
... More on Dermatitis »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Betamethasone: Betamethasone is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Betamethasone »
- Betamethasone Dipropionate: Betamethasone dipropionate cream, Betamethasone dipropionate ointment, and Betamethasone dipropionate lotion are prescription drugs that are used to relieve the inflammation
... More on Betamethasone Dipropionate »
- Anti-inflammatory drug: An Anti-inflammatory drug is a drug that acts against inflammation and inflammatory disorders. Examples of subclasses include steroids, corticosteroids
... More on Anti-inflammatory drug »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.