Betamethasone Dipropionate: Usage
What diseases and conditions are treated by Betamethasone Dipropionate?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Betamethasone Dipropionate include:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles and topics related to Betamethasone Dipropionate include:
What is Betamethasone Dipropionate?
Betamethasone dipropionate cream, Betamethasone dipropionate ointment, and Betamethasone dipropionate lotion are prescription drugs that are used to relieve the inflammation and itchiness of skin conditions
... More »
- Dermatoses: Dermatoses is the plural of dermatosis, which refers to a skin disorder such as skin inflammation (dermatitis) or skin infection
... More on Dermatoses »
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Pruritic manifestations: Pruritic manifestations refer to itch (pruritus) that is a manifestation (effect) of some other drug or disease. Various drugs have
... More on Pruritic manifestations »
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general medical term referring to any inflammation of the skin. Diagnosis and treatment usually requires a more
... More on Dermatitis »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Itch: Itch or “itchiness” is also known as “pruritus” and has many causes. Causes range from a minor local skin condition
... More on Itch »
- Betamethasone: Betamethasone is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Betamethasone »
- Anti-inflammatory drug: An Anti-inflammatory drug is a drug that acts against inflammation and inflammatory disorders. Examples of subclasses include steroids, corticosteroids
... More on Anti-inflammatory drug »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.