What conditions and diseases is Betamethasone used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Betamethasone?
The active ingredients in Betamethasone include:
What class of drug is Betamethasone?
Betamethasone belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Betamethasone Information Guide
Betamethasone is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Corticosteroid.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Betamethasone include:
... More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Betamethasone
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Pruritic manifestations: Pruritic manifestations refer to itch (pruritus) that is a manifestation (effect) of some other drug or disease. Various drugs have
... More on Pruritic manifestations »
- Dermatoses: Dermatoses is the plural of dermatosis, which refers to a skin disorder such as skin inflammation (dermatitis) or skin infection
... More on Dermatoses »
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general medical term referring to any inflammation of the skin. Diagnosis and treatment usually requires a more
... More on Dermatitis »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
- Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists: Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists »
- Anti-inflammatory drug: An Anti-inflammatory drug is a drug that acts against inflammation and inflammatory disorders. Examples of subclasses include steroids, corticosteroids
... More on Anti-inflammatory drug »
- Betamethasone Dipropionate: Betamethasone dipropionate cream, Betamethasone dipropionate ointment, and Betamethasone dipropionate lotion are prescription drugs that are used to relieve the inflammation
... More on Betamethasone Dipropionate »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.