What are the active ingredients of Bethkis?
The active ingredients in Bethkis include:
What class of drug is Bethkis?
Bethkis belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
Bethkis Information Guide
Bethkis is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Aminoglycoside Antibacterial.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bethkis include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Bethkis
- Bacterial Infections: Bacteria are tiny single-celled microbes that can infect the body. Some bacterial infections can be quite dangerous and worsen
... More on Bacterial Infections »
- Tobramycin: Tobramycin is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Tobramycin »
- Antibacterial: Anti-bacterial drugs are medications that act against bacterial infections. The more commonly used term is antibiotics, and in common
... More on Antibacterial »
- Aminoglycoside Antibacterial: Aminoglycoside Antibacterial is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Aminoglycoside Antibacterial »
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are a class of drugs that is mainly known for their use against bacterial infections, although they can also
... More on Antibiotics »
- Aminoglycosides: Aminoglycosides is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Aminoglycosides »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.