What conditions and diseases is Bicalutamide used for the treatment or management of?
Bicalutamide tablets, USP 50 mg daily are indicated for use in combination therapy with a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH)
... More Indications »
What are the active ingredients of Bicalutamide?
The active ingredients in Bicalutamide include:
What class of drug is Bicalutamide?
Bicalutamide belongs to the class of drugs:
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Sandoz Inc
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Major Pharmaceuticals
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Northstar Rx LLC
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Accord Healthcare Inc
- Bicalutamide Tablets by SUN PHARMA GLOBAL INC.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by AvKARE, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by UDL Laboratories, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Apotex Corp.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Dava Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bicalutamide Tablets by American Health Packaging
- Bicalutamide Tablets by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Bicalutamide by American Health Packaging
- Bicalutamide by SUN PHARMA GLOBAL INC.
- Bicalutamide by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bicalutamide by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Bicalutamide by Major Pharmaceuticals
- Bicalutamide by Dava Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bicalutamide by Apotex Corp.
- Bicalutamide by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Bicalutamide by Accord Healthcare Inc
- Bicalutamide by Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bicalutamide by UDL Laboratories, Inc.
- Bicalutamide by Northstar Rx LLC
- Bicalutamide by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Bicalutamide by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Bicalutamide by Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Bicalutamide by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
Bicalutamide Information Guide
Bicalutamide is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Androgen Receptor Inhibitor.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bicalutamide include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Bicalutamide calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Bicalutamide. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:More About Dosage »
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bicalutamide?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Bicalutamide for use, include the following:More Warnings »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Bicalutamide?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Pain (General)
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Headache ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Bicalutamide?
The inactive ingredients contained in Bicalutamide are:
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Polyethylene glycol
- Sodium starch glycolate type a potato
- Titanium Dioxide
Product Formulation Information: Bicalutamide
- Prostate Cancer: Prostate cancer is cancer of the prostate gland in men, which is a gland that secretes parts of male semen
... More on Prostate Cancer »
- Kidney Disorders: Kidney disorders, or renal disorders, refers to any of the group of diseases that affect the kidneys. Acute kidney conditions
... More on Kidney Disorders »
- Kidney Failure: Kidney failure is inadequate function of the kidneys, also called renal failure. Kidney failure may be acute or chronic.
... More on Kidney Failure »
- Kidney Symptoms: Kidney symptoms, also called renal symptoms, are symptoms of the two kidneys inside the lower abdomen. They are part of
... More on Kidney Symptoms »
- Androgen Receptor Antagonists: Androgen Receptor Antagonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Androgen Receptor Antagonists »
- Androgen Receptor Inhibitor: Androgen Receptor Inhibitor is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Androgen Receptor Inhibitor »
- Prostate: The prostate is a small gland in the lower abdomen in males. It is related to sexual function in men
... More on Prostate »
- Hemic System: The hemic system refers to the system of the blood and the circulatory system that controls blood flow. Read more
... More on Hemic System »
- Lymphatic system: The lymphatic system is the body system that circulates the “lymph” fluid, which is used to remove waste products. The
... More on Lymphatic system »
- Urogenital System: Urogenital System, or genitourinary system, is the combined system of the urinary system (bladder/kidneys/ureters/urethra) and the genital
... More on Urogenital System »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.