Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide
What conditions and diseases is Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide include:
... More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Therapy Guided by Clinical Effect
- Initial Therapy
- Replacement Therapy
- Cessation of Therapy
... More About Dosage »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Electrolyte and Fluid Balance Status
- Parathyroid Disease
- Drug interactions
- Laboratory Test Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
... More Precautions »
Would taking Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide interfere with other drugs or medications I may be taking?
Some of the interactions are listed below. Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide may interact with the following so this needs to be taken into consideration when considering the use of this drug:
... More Interactions »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
... More Side Effects »
What are the inactive ingredients in Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide?
The inactive ingredients contained in Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide are:
- Collodial silicon dioxide
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch
- Lactose monohydrate
- Synthetic yellow oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
Product Formulation Information: Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide
What does Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide look like?
- Imprint on Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide: WATSON;841
- Color of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide: Yellow
- Shape of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide: Round
- Size of Bisoprolol Fumarate Hydrochlorothiazide: 8 mm
- Congestive heart failure: Congestive Heart Failure occurs when the heart cannot pump adequately to send the blood around the body. Note that “heart failure
... More on Congestive heart failure »
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, occurs when the pressure inside blood vessels is abnormally high. The term may refer to
... More on High Blood Pressure »
- Edema: Edema is fluid retention in body tissues and appears similar to swelling. Edema affecting the whole body is called “generalized edema
... More on Edema »
- Bisoprolol: Bisoprolol is an active ingredient of a number of drugs and medications
... More on Bisoprolol »
- Bisoprolol Fumarate: Bisoprolol Fumarate is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Bisoprolol Fumarate »
- Diuretics: Diuretics are drugs or substances that reduce fluid in the body by increasing the amount of urine output. Prescription drugs
... More on Diuretics »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.