What conditions and diseases is Bisoprolol Fumarate used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Bisoprolol Fumarate?
The active ingredients in Bisoprolol Fumarate include:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
What class of drug is Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Bisoprolol Fumarate belongs to the class of drugs:
- Adrenergic beta-Antagonists
- beta-Adrenergic Blocker
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Eon Labs, Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Rebel Distributors Corp
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Greenstone LLC
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Bisoprolol Fumarate Tablets by American Health Packaging
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Rebel Distributors Corp
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Greenstone LLC
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by American Health Packaging
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Bisoprolol Fumarate by Eon Labs, Inc.
Bisoprolol Fumarate Information Guide
Bisoprolol Fumarate is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of beta-Adrenergic Blocker.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bisoprolol Fumarate include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Bisoprolol Fumarate calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Bisoprolol Fumarate. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Patients with Renal or Hepatic Impairment
Drugs may have a number of warnings associated with their use. What are the warnings regarding the use of Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Some of the warnings are below. Any use of Bisoprolol Fumarate needs to heed warnings surrounding the following:
- Cardiac Failure
- In Patients Without a History of Cardiac Failure
- Abrupt Cessation of Therapy
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Bronchospastic Disease
- Anesthesia ...
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Bisoprolol Fumarate for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Impaired Renal or Hepatic Function
- Drug Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Pregnancy Category C
- Nursing Mothers
Would taking Bisoprolol Fumarate interfere with other drugs or medications I may be taking?
Some of the interactions are listed below. Bisoprolol Fumarate may interact with the following so this needs to be taken into consideration when considering the use of this drug:
- Risk of Anaphylactic Reaction
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Bisoprolol Fumarate?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- percentage of patients with event
- increased sweating
- Autonomic ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Bisoprolol Fumarate?
The inactive ingredients contained in Bisoprolol Fumarate are:
- Anhydrous dibasic calcium phosphate
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Ferric oxide red
- Ferric oxide yellow
- Magnesium stearate
- Polysorbate 80
- Titanium Dioxide
- Hypromellose 2910 (5 mpa.s)
- Polyethylene glycol 6000
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Starch, pregelatinized corn
Product Formulation Information: Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- Arrhythmias: An arrhythmia is the general name for a heart rhythm disorder, where the heartís regular heartbeat has an abnormality
... More on Arrhythmias »
- Heart Disorders: Heart disorders include many different types of diseases of the heart. Heart disease often refers to coronary heart disease, although
... More on Heart Disorders »
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, occurs when the pressure inside blood vessels is abnormally high. The term may refer to
... More on High Blood Pressure »
- Bisoprolol: Bisoprolol is an active ingredient of a number of drugs and medications(null)(null)
... More on Bisoprolol »
- Antihypertensive drugs: Antihypertensive drugs are used to treat Hypertension (chronic high blood pressure). Hypertension without a clear underlying cause is called Essential Hypertension
... More on Antihypertensive drugs »
- Adrenergic beta-Antagonists: Adrenergic beta-Antagonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Adrenergic beta-Antagonists »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.