BLEPH-10 (Sulfacetamide Sodium)
What conditions and diseases is BLEPH-10 used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of BLEPH-10?
The active ingredients in BLEPH-10 include:
What class of drug is BLEPH-10?
BLEPH-10 belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
BLEPH-10 Information Guide
BLEPH-10 is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Sulfonamide Antibacterial.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to BLEPH-10 include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of BLEPH-10?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering BLEPH-10 for use in particular situations such as the following:More Precautions »
Product Formulation Information: BLEPH-10
- Bacterial Infections: Bacteria are tiny single-celled microbes that can infect the body. Some bacterial infections can be quite dangerous and worsen
... More on Bacterial Infections »
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis, commonly known as “dandruff”, is a skin inflammation (dermatitis) that results in various skin symptoms, including the characteristic
... More on Seborrheic dermatitis »
- Dandruff: Dandruff is the common name for white skin flakes that result from Seborrheic dermatitis. These often afflict the scalp, resulting
... More on Dandruff »
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis is an eye inflammation or infection, affecting the conjunctiva of the eye. The main types are viral conjunctivitis and
... More on Conjunctivitis »
- Eye Disorders: Eye disorders can involve vision disorders or physical problems with the eye. Eye disorders may also be called “Ophthalmic Disorders
... More on Eye Disorders »
- Trachoma: Trachoma is a bacterial eye infection, also known as sandy blight. The infection usually affects the cornea and the conjunctiva
... More on Trachoma »
- Escherichia coli: Escherichia coli or E. coli, is a type of bacterial that is commonly found in the intestinal tract. At low
... More on Escherichia coli »
- Staphylococcal Infections: Staphylococcal Infections are infections due to the staphylococcus bacteria. Commonly they may be called “staph” or “staph infections”. A particular
... More on Staphylococcal Infections »
- Staphylococcus aureus: Staphylococcus aureus is a type of staphylococcus bacteria (“staph”). It can cause diseases such as boils (skin infections), sinusitis, and
... More on Staphylococcus aureus »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.