Borofair (Acetic Acid in Aqueous Aluminum Acetate)
What is Borofair?
What diseases and conditions are treated by Borofair?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Borofair include:More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of Borofair?
The active ingredients in Borofair include:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
Borofair Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Borofair include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Borofair?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Borofair for use in particular situations such as the following:More Precautions »
Product Formulation Information: Borofair
- Bacterial Infections: Bacteria are tiny single-celled microbes that can infect the body. Some bacterial infections can be quite dangerous and worsen
... More on Bacterial Infections »
- Infection: Infection refers to the body reacting to a microbe or pathogen. It is somewhat distinct from “inflammation” but there is
... More on Infection »
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are a class of drugs that is mainly known for their use against bacterial infections, although they can also
... More on Antibiotics »
- Antibacterial: Anti-bacterial drugs are medications that act against bacterial infections. The more commonly used term is antibiotics, and in common
... More on Antibacterial »
- Acetic Acid: Acetic Acid Otic Solution is used to treat external auditory canal infections, that are caused by bacteria that respond to
... More on Acetic Acid »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.