What are the active ingredients of Broccoli?
The active ingredients in Broccoli include:
What class of drug is Broccoli?
Broccoli belongs to the class of drugs:
- Non-Standardized Food Allergenic Extract
- Increased Histamine Release
- Cell-mediated Immunity
- Dietary Proteins
- Vegetable Proteins
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:
... More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Broccoli Injection by Nelco Laboratories, Inc.
- Broccoli Injection by Antigen Laboratories, Inc.
- Broccoli Injection by Allergy Laboratories, Inc.
Broccoli Information Guide
Broccoli is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Non-Standardized Food Allergenic Extract.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Broccoli include:
... More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Broccoli
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Food Allergies: Food allergies occur when the body’s immune system reacts against a substance in food causing an allergic reaction. Common
... More on Food Allergies »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general medical term referring to any inflammation of the skin. Diagnosis and treatment usually requires a more
... More on Dermatitis »
- Allergic rash: An allergic rash may arise from various types of allergies. Skin contact with an allergen may result in allergic contact
... More on Allergic rash »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
- Watery eyes: Watery eyes are the result of excessive tear production (epiphora), poor eye drainage, or both. This may lead to an
... More on Watery eyes »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.