Budeprion XL (Bupropion Hydrochloride)
What conditions and diseases is Budeprion XL used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Budeprion XL?
The active ingredients in Budeprion XL include:
What class of drug is Budeprion XL?
Budeprion XL belongs to the class of drugs:
- Dopamine Uptake Inhibitors
- Increased Dopamine Activity
- Increased Norepinephrine Activity
- Norepinephrine Uptake Inhibitors
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Budeprion XL Information Guide
Budeprion XL is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Aminoketone.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Budeprion XL include:More Diseases »
What are the inactive ingredients in Budeprion XL?
The inactive ingredients contained in Budeprion XL are:
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
- Hydrochloric acid
Product Formulation Information: Budeprion XL
- Depression: Depression occurs when someone has feelings such as sadness, unhappiness or misery for an extended period of time. Most people
... More on Depression »
- Depressive Disorders: Depressive disorders refer to depression of various types and other similar disorders causing depressive symptoms. The general type of depression
... More on Depressive Disorders »
- Major depressive disorder: Major Depressive Disorders are serious depressive disorders as distinguished from milder depressive symptoms such as unhappiness or sadness. Clinical depression
... More on Major depressive disorder »
- Major depressive episode: A Major Depressive Episode is an occurrence (episode) of the severe symptoms of Major Depression (Clinical Depression). Such an episode
... More on Major depressive episode »
- Sleep Disorders: Sleep Disorders can result in too little or too much sleep. Difficulty sleeping is called insomnia, and can be a
... More on Sleep Disorders »
- Concentration Disorders: Concentration disorders are disorders where a person has difficulty with mental concentration on a given task. Such a person may
... More on Concentration Disorders »
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder where a person has difficulties with attention, concentration, hyperactivity and/or
... More on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder »
- Depressive Symptoms: Depressive symptoms are feelings of sadness or “down moods” that are mental health symptoms. There are a number of Depressive Disorders
... More on Depressive Symptoms »
- Pleasure Symptoms: Pleasure symptoms arise from either difficulty feeling pleasure or, alternatively, feeling an abnormally elevated level of pleasure. Of course, it
... More on Pleasure Symptoms »
- Weight symptoms: Weight symptoms refer to gain or loss of body weight. Weight loss has various causes ranging from harmless (e.g
... More on Weight symptoms »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.