Bupivacaine (Bupivacaine Hydrochloride)
What are the active ingredients of Bupivacaine?
The active ingredients in Bupivacaine include:
What class of drug is Bupivacaine?
Bupivacaine belongs to the class of drugs:
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
Bupivacaine Information Guide
Bupivacaine is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Amide Local Anesthetic.
Product Formulation Information: Bupivacaine
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride: Bupivacaine HCl injection is used to produce local anesthesia, regional anesthesia, or analgesia for surgery, for oral surgery procedures, for
... More on Bupivacaine Hydrochloride »
- Local Anesthetic: Local Anesthetic is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Local Anesthetic »
- Amide Local Anesthetic: Amide Local Anesthetic is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Amide Local Anesthetic »
- Amides: Amides is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Amides »
- Analgesics: Analgesics are the general class of medications that reduce pain. This includes the various over-the-counter medications for minor pains
... More on Analgesics »
- Local Anesthesia: Local anesthesia is where a drug is used to numb a small area of the body, usually for medical reasons
... More on Local Anesthesia »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.