Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate
What conditions and diseases is Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate include:
What class of drug?
Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Information Guide
Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Usual Dosage and Administration
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate for use, include the following:
- Effects on Calcium Metabolism
- Effects on Endocrine System
- Local Adverse Reactions with Topical Corticosteroids
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis with Topical Corticosteroids ...
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Clinical Study Experience
- Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Ointment
- Betamethasone dipropionate
- # of subjects (%)
- Rash scaly
- Influenza ...
Product Formulation Information: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Vitamin D deficiency interferes with calcium metabolism and causes bone weakening and poor bone growth. In children, the disease from
... More on Vitamin D Deficiency »
- Vitamin deficiency: Vitamin deficiencies are an inadequate level of any of the important vitamins in the body. A vitamin deficiency may arise
... More on Vitamin deficiency »
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Betamethasone Dipropionate: Betamethasone dipropionate cream, Betamethasone dipropionate ointment, and Betamethasone dipropionate lotion are prescription drugs that are used to relieve the inflammation
... More on Betamethasone Dipropionate »
- Calcipotriene: Calcipotriene is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Calcipotriene »
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a natural vitamin in the body. A deficiency in Vitamin D can occur; see Vitamin D Deficiency
... More on Vitamin D »
- Vitamin D Analog: Vitamin D Analog is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Vitamin D Analog »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.