Clindamax (Clindamycin Phosphate)
What conditions and diseases is Clindamax used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Clindamax?
The active ingredients in Clindamax include:
What class of drug is Clindamax?
Clindamax belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Clindamax Cream by PHARMADERM. A division of Nycomed US Inc.
- ClindaMax Gel by PharmaDerm, A division of Nycomed US Inc.
Clindamax Information Guide
Clindamax is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Lincosamide Antibacterial.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Clindamax include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Clindamax?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Clindamax for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Information for the Patient
- Drug Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Pregnancy: Teratogenic effects
- Pregnancy Category B
- Nursing Mothers
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Clindamax?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- # not recorded
- * of 126 subjects
- Treatment Emergent Adverse Event
- # ( - )
- # ( - )
- Oiliness/Oily ...
Product Formulation Information: Clindamax
- Bacterial Infections: Bacteria are tiny single-celled microbes that can infect the body. Some bacterial infections can be quite dangerous and worsen
... More on Bacterial Infections »
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Pimples: Pimples are a small skin lump that is well-known as part of acne (acne vulgaris), which is common in
... More on Pimples »
- Blackheads: A blackhead is a type of pimple that may occur with acne, usually in teenagers with puberty. It has the
... More on Blackheads »
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea has many possible causes, of which the most likely is probably infectious gastroenteritis, causing diarrhea often with nausea and
... More on Diarrhea »
- Clindamycin Phosphate: Clindamcyin phosphate topical solution is used to treat acne vulgaris (common acne). Acne vulgaris is a skin condition that usually
... More on Clindamycin Phosphate »
- Decreased Sebaceous Gland Activity: Decreased Sebaceous Gland Activity is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Decreased Sebaceous Gland Activity »
- Antibacterial: Anti-bacterial drugs are medications that act against bacterial infections. The more commonly used term is antibiotics, and in common
... More on Antibacterial »
- Lincosamide Antibacterial: Lincosamide Antibacterial is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Lincosamide Antibacterial »
- Lincosamides: Lincosamides is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Lincosamides »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.