What are Diabetes Pills?
Diabetes pills are mostly used to treat Type 2 Diabetes, the most common type of Diabetes. Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) usually requires insulin rather than pills, but pills can sometimes be used. Some cases of Type 2 Diabetes, along ... More »
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Diabetes Pills include:More Diseases »
- Diabetes: Diabetes is a metabolic disease where the body loses the ability to properly process sugars (glucose). The full medical name ... More on Diabetes »
- Type 2 Diabetes: Type 2 Diabetes is the most common form of diabetes and the less severe of the two most common forms ... More on Type 2 Diabetes »
- Type 1 Diabetes: Type 1 Diabetes is also known as Juvenile Diabetes and its full medical name is Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM) ... More on Type 1 Diabetes »
- Pre-Diabetes: Pre-diabetes is an early mild form of Type 2 Diabetes, where the blood has higher levels of glucose than ... More on Pre-Diabetes »
- Insulin Resistance: Insulin resistance is the disorder whereby the body’s muscle cells “resist” the insulin in the processing of glucose. This ... More on Insulin Resistance »
- Weight Loss: Losing weight is not really a medical symptom if it is explained by lifestyle changes. That means you’re eating ... More on Weight Loss »
- Insulin: Insulin is a prescription medication used mainly in the treatment of Diabetes, particularly Type 1 Diabetes. Insulin also has some ... More on Insulin »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.