Diprolene (Betamethasone Dipropionate)
What conditions and diseases is Diprolene used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Diprolene?
The active ingredients in Diprolene include:
What class of drug is Diprolene?
Diprolene belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Diprolene Information Guide
Diprolene is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Corticosteroid.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Diprolene include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Diprolene?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Diprolene for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, and Impairment of Fertility
- Teratogenic Effects
- Pregnancy Category C
- Nursing Mothers
Product Formulation Information: Diprolene
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Pruritic manifestations: Pruritic manifestations refer to itch (pruritus) that is a manifestation (effect) of some other drug or disease. Various drugs have
... More on Pruritic manifestations »
- Dermatoses: Dermatoses is the plural of dermatosis, which refers to a skin disorder such as skin inflammation (dermatitis) or skin infection
... More on Dermatoses »
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis is a general medical term referring to any inflammation of the skin. Diagnosis and treatment usually requires a more
... More on Dermatitis »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Betamethasone Dipropionate: Betamethasone dipropionate cream, Betamethasone dipropionate ointment, and Betamethasone dipropionate lotion are prescription drugs that are used to relieve the inflammation
... More on Betamethasone Dipropionate »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
- Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists: Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Corticosteroid Hormone Receptor Agonists »
- Anti-inflammatory drug: An Anti-inflammatory drug is a drug that acts against inflammation and inflammatory disorders. Examples of subclasses include steroids, corticosteroids
... More on Anti-inflammatory drug »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.