What is Lomotil?
Lomitil (diphenoxylate hydrochloride and atropine sulfate) tablets and Lomitil (diphenoxylate hydrochloride and atropine sulfate oral solution) Liquid are a drug that is used to manage diarrhea, along with other treatments.
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Lomotil?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Lomotil include:More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of Lomotil?
The active ingredients in Lomotil include:
- Atropine Sulfate
- Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride
What class of drug is Lomotil?
Lomotil belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Lomotil Tablets by G.D. Searle LLC Division of Pfizer Inc
- Lomotil Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Lomotil Information Guide
Lomotil is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Lomotil?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Lomotil for use in particular situations such as the following:More Precautions »
What are the inactive ingredients in Lomotil?
The inactive ingredients contained in Lomotil are:
- Starch, corn
- Magnesium stearate
Product Formulation Information: Lomotil
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea has many possible causes, of which the most likely is probably infectious gastroenteritis, causing diarrhea often with nausea and
... More on Diarrhea »
- Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride and Atropine Sulfate: Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride and Atropine Sulfate is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride and Atropine Sulfate »
- Antidiarrheal: Antidiarrheal is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Antidiarrheal »
- Anticholinergic: Anticholinergic is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Anticholinergic »
- Cholinergic Antagonists: Cholinergic Antagonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Cholinergic Antagonists »
- Adjunctive therapy: Adjunctive therapy is the general term that refers to the use of a drug as an “adjunct” (extra addition) to
... More on Adjunctive therapy »
- Atropine Sulfate: Atropine Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution is used to treat mydriasis and/or cycloplegia. Atropine Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution is also used for
... More on Atropine Sulfate »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.