Motofen (Difenoxin Hydrochloride)
What are the active ingredients of Motofen?
The active ingredients in Motofen include:
- Atropine Sulfate
- Difenoxin Hydrochloride
What class of drug is Motofen?
Motofen belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
Motofen Information Guide
Motofen is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
Product Formulation Information: Motofen
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea has many possible causes, of which the most likely is probably infectious gastroenteritis, causing diarrhea often with nausea and
... More on Diarrhea »
- Antidiarrheal: Antidiarrheal is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Antidiarrheal »
- Anticholinergic: Anticholinergic is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Anticholinergic »
- Cholinergic Antagonists: Cholinergic Antagonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Cholinergic Antagonists »
- Atropine Sulfate: Atropine Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution is used to treat mydriasis and/or cycloplegia. Atropine Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution is also used for
... More on Atropine Sulfate »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.