Related Disease Topics
Disease articles and topics related to NSAIDs include:
What are NSAIDs?
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g ... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Arthritis: Arthritis is the class of diseases causing joint inflammation. Symptoms include joint pain, joint swelling, joint redness, joint warmth, and ... More on Arthritis »
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the main type of arthritis, which is degenerative and usually associated with aging. It is distinct from other ... More on Osteoarthritis »
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune form of arthritis, where the body’s own immune system cells attack parts of ... More on Rheumatoid Arthritis »
- Pain: Pain is a very common symptom that can affect almost any region of the body. Common types of pain include ... More on Pain »
- Fever: A fever is a high body temperature and can be caused by hundreds of different conditions. The most common causes ... More on Fever »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation ... More on Inflammation »
- Headache: Everyone is familiar with a simple headache, which is annoying but disappears after a few hours. There are many other ... More on Headache »
- Muscle pain: Muscle aches and pains can be caused by a variety of disorders. There are many infectious disorders that cause a ... More on Muscle pain »
- Joint inflammation: Joint inflammation is an inflammatory reaction inside any of the body’s joints. Symptoms typically include joint pain, joint swelling ... More on Joint inflammation »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.