What is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil Tablets are used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (WHO Group I) to improve the ability of adults to exercise and to delay worsening of the condition. Sildenafil Tablets are a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. ... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Sildenafil?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Sildenafil include:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (WHO Group I)
What are the active ingredients of Sildenafil?
The active ingredients in Sildenafil include:
What class of drug is Sildenafil?
Sildenafil belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Sildenafil Tablets by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Sildenafil Tablets by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sildenafil Tablets by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Sildenafil Tablets by Northstar RxLLC
- Sildenafil Tablets by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Sildenafil Tablets by AvKARE, Inc.
- Sildenafil Tablets by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Sildenafil Tablets by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Sildenafil Tablets by Greenstone LLC
- Sildenafil Tablets by Apotex Corp.
- Sildenafil Tablets by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- Sildenafil Tablets by Amneal Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Sildenafil Tablets by BluePoint Laboratories
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Sildenafil by Greenstone LLC
- Sildenafil by Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Sildenafil by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Sildenafil Information Guide
Sildenafil is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Sildenafil include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Sildenafil calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Sildenafil. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Sildenafil Tablets
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Sildenafil?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Sildenafil for use, include the following:
- Mortality with Pediatric Use
- Worsening Pulmonary Vascular Occlusive Disease
- Visual Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Combination with other PDE-5
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Sildenafil?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Sildenafil Tablets 20 mg
- Dyspnea exacerbated
What are the inactive ingredients in Sildenafil?
The inactive ingredients contained in Sildenafil are:
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Calcium Phosphate, Dibasic, Anhydrous
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Lactose monohydrate
Product Formulation Information: Sildenafil
- Pulmonary Hypertension: Pulmonary hypertension is high blood pressure in some of the lung’s main arteries (the arteries from the heart to ... More on Pulmonary Hypertension »
- Sildenafil Citrate: Sildenafil Citrate is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations... ... More on Sildenafil Citrate »
- Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor: Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor is a class of medications including a number of different ... More on Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor »
- Connective tissue: Connective tissue refers to body tissue that joins other types of tissue together. Usually it has a fibrous or collagenous ... More on Connective tissue »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.