What are the active ingredients of Taclonex Scalp?
The active ingredients in Taclonex Scalp include:
What class of drug is Taclonex Scalp?
Taclonex Scalp belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Taclonex Scalp Spray by Warner Chilcott (US), LLC
- Taclonex Scalp Suspension by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Taclonex Scalp Information Guide
Taclonex Scalp is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Vitamin D Analog.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Taclonex Scalp include:
... More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Taclonex Scalp calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Taclonex Scalp. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Usual Dosage and Administration
... More About Dosage »
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Taclonex Scalp?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Taclonex Scalp for use, include the following:
- Effects on Calcium Metabolism
- Effects on Endocrine System
- Local Adverse Reactions with Topical Corticosteroids
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis with Topical Corticosteroids
... More Warnings »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Taclonex Scalp?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Number and Percentage of Patients with Adverse Reactions in Scalp
- Psoriasis Studies
- (Events Reported by
... More Side Effects »
Product Formulation Information: Taclonex Scalp
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Vitamin D deficiency interferes with calcium metabolism and causes bone weakening and poor bone growth. In children, the disease from
... More on Vitamin D Deficiency »
- Vitamin deficiency: Vitamin deficiencies are an inadequate level of any of the important vitamins in the body. A vitamin deficiency may arise
... More on Vitamin deficiency »
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Atrophy: Atrophy refers to the weakening or tissue loss of a body part. Such affected atrophying tissue will gradually “wither” or
... More on Atrophy »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate: Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...
... More on Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate »
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a natural vitamin in the body. A deficiency in Vitamin D can occur; see Vitamin D Deficiency
... More on Vitamin D »
- Vitamin D Analog: Vitamin D Analog is a class of medications including a number of different
... More on Vitamin D Analog »
- Steroids: Steroids are a class of substances that are natural hormones. Steroids are well-known as a restricted substance in sports
... More on Steroids »
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids is a class of medications used in a variety of medical conditions, particularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties
... More on Corticosteroids »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.