What is Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride?
Trimethobenzamide HCL 200 mg Injection is used to treat nausea and vomiting after surgery. Trimethobenzamide HCL 200 mg Injection is also used to treat nausea caused by gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis (commonly called 'gastro') causes abdominal cramps, diarrhoea and vomiting. Gastroenteritis can
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride include:
- Surgery (to treat nausea and vomiting after surgery)
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting (to treat nausea and vomiting)
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride include:
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride
What class of drug?
Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride belongs to the class of drugs:
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by Rebel Distributors Corp.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by GAVIS Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Capsules by Bryant Ranch Prepack
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Injection by JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Injection by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Injection by General Injectables & Vaccines, Inc
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by Rebel Distributors Corp.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride by GAVIS Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride Information Guide
Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Antiemetic.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Patients with Renal Impairment
Drugs may have a number of warnings associated with their use. What are the warnings regarding the use of Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride?
Some of the warnings are below. Any use of Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride needs to heed warnings surrounding the following:
- Usage with Alcohol
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Adjustment of Dose in Renal Failure
What are the inactive ingredients in Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride?
The inactive ingredients contained in Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride are:
- Magnesium stearate
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Sodium starch glycolate type a potato
- Ferric oxide red
- Titanium Dioxide
- FD&C blue no. 2
- Fd&c Red No. 40
- FD&C blue no. 1
- D&C yellow no. 10
- Ferrosoferric oxide
- Propylene Glycol
Product Formulation Information: Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride
- Gastroenteritis: Gastroenteritis is a very common condition of inflammation or infection of the digestive tract. In common usage, it is often
... More on Gastroenteritis »
- Kidney Disorders: Kidney disorders, or renal disorders, refers to any of the group of diseases that affect the kidneys. Acute kidney conditions
... More on Kidney Disorders »
- Kidney Failure: Kidney failure is inadequate function of the kidneys, also called renal failure. Kidney failure may be acute or chronic.
... More on Kidney Failure »
- Nausea: Nausea is that queasy feeling of sickness in the stomach. It is often related to vomiting, but can also occur
... More on Nausea »
- Vomiting: Vomiting, also called emesis, is a very common symptom. It is often related to nausea and commonly caused by a
... More on Vomiting »
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea has many possible causes, of which the most likely is probably infectious gastroenteritis, causing diarrhea often with nausea and
... More on Diarrhea »
- Infection: Infection refers to the body reacting to a microbe or pathogen. It is somewhat distinct from “inflammation” but there is
... More on Infection »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Kidney Symptoms: Kidney symptoms, also called renal symptoms, are symptoms of the two kidneys inside the lower abdomen. They are part of
... More on Kidney Symptoms »
- Antiemetic: Antiemetic is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Antiemetic »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.