What is Xanax?
XANAX Tablets (alprazolam) are used to manage anxiety disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, or to relieve the symptoms of short-term anxiety. People who have generalized anxiety disorder may have some of the following symptoms over a period of six
... More »
What are the active ingredients of Xanax?
The active ingredients in Xanax include:
What class of drug is Xanax?
Xanax belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Xanax Information Guide
Xanax is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Benzodiazepine.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Xanax include:More Diseases »
What are the inactive ingredients in Xanax?
The inactive ingredients contained in Xanax are:
- Powdered cellulose
- Starch, corn
- Docusate Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Benzoate
Product Formulation Information: Xanax
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety Disorders are mental health disorders involving excessive anxiety. Although some level of anxiety can be normal for a person
... More on Anxiety Disorders »
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is an anxiety disorder (mental health disorder) where a person suffers from excessive anxiety. Symptoms include
... More on Generalized Anxiety Disorder »
- Depression: Depression occurs when someone has feelings such as sadness, unhappiness or misery for an extended period of time. Most people
... More on Depression »
- Panic Disorder: Panic disorder is an anxiety where a person suffers from recurring panic attacks (anxiety attacks). These episodes are sudden attacks
... More on Panic Disorder »
- Agoraphobia: Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder where a person has anxiety about a lot of situations in which they may feel
... More on Agoraphobia »
- Tremor: Tremor is the slight involuntary shakiness, usually initially of the fingers or hands. Tremor must be distinguished from various other
... More on Tremor »
- Twitches: Twitches are small muscle spasms that may be normal, or may indicate tics or other seizure type disorders. Occasional twitches
... More on Twitches »
- Restlessness: Restlessness may be a physical or mental state of being unable to rest. Psychological symptoms may prevent rest, such as
... More on Restlessness »
- Shortness of Breath: Shortness of breath refers generally to breathing difficulty. It may refer to mild breathing symptoms, such as being out of
... More on Shortness of Breath »
- Dry Mouth: Dry Mouth can occur for various simple reasons or due to some complex diseases. Temporary dry mouth is normal in
... More on Dry Mouth »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.