Abdominal pain can be caused by hundreds of disorders, ranging from mild to life-threatening. The pain may be coming from the gastrointestinal system (stomach, intestines), urinary system, reproductive organs, biliary system, and other organs. Common causes of gastrointestinal pain
... More »
Simple or Common Causes of Abdominal Pain: Some of the more common causes of abdominal pain may include:
- Abdominal injury ...
- Gastroenteritis: Gastroenteritis is a very common condition of inflammation or infection of the digestive tract. In common usage, it is often
... More on Gastroenteritis »
- Appendicitis: Appendicitis is an inflammation or infection of the appendix, which is a small part of the digestive system. There are
... More on Appendicitis »
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: An Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) is a balloon-like swelling (aneurysm) occurring in the aorta (aortic aneurysm), that occurs in
... More on Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm »
- Acute Appendicitis: Acute appendicitis is an infection of the appendix, which is a small appendage inside the digestive system. The main symptom
... More on Acute Appendicitis »
- Urinary Tract Infection: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is a general term for various infections of the organs of the urinary system. This may
... More on Urinary Tract Infection »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Abdominal Pain:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Appendicitis
- Urinary Tract Infection ...
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.