Facial pain may affect many areas of the face: eye pain, cheek pain, ear pain, forehead pain, etc. Face pain is a hallmark symptom of sinusitis, which is a common complication of respiratory infections such as the common cold. Sinusitis
... More »
Generalized Face Pain: There are various disorders that can cause pain in various parts of the face in general.
- Sinusitis ...
- Sinusitis: Sinusitis is the inflammation of the areas called the “sinuses”, which are cavities in the facial area, near the nose
... More on Sinusitis »
- Common Cold: The common cold refers to any number of viral infections of the nose and throat. Typical symptoms are all too
... More on Common Cold »
- Eye Disorders: Eye disorders can involve vision disorders or physical problems with the eye. Eye disorders may also be called “Ophthalmic Disorders
... More on Eye Disorders »
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is a serious eye disorder where the eye’s internal pressure gets too high. There are two types: acute
... More on Glaucoma »
- Temporal Arteritis: Temporal Arteritis is a painful condition affecting the arteries in the scalp and forehead. The cause is inflammation of the
... More on Temporal Arteritis »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Facial Pain:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.